Contact Form

 

~~~ Leap of faith ~~~ ( ~ Flying like a butterfly ~ Part 2) By Vibhu Ashok


Taking off again
Still without destination
I know… I know my love
Wondering you might be
Mystery of my flight
Existence in varied forms…


          




You will find me,
Everywhere 
In those elements
In those vibrations
In your heart
Yet I travel
Far and far,
In varied forms...



Come, come with me
Take the flight
Take leap of faith
Come with me…



~ Vibhu
01-03-2015
Text © 2015 Author Vibhu Ashok

Image © Stays with owners of image


(Images used in this post are not for commercial purposes, if you have any complaints regarding the content, then please let me know, I will take the required action, thanks )



Keterangan gambar atau photo

Total comment

Author

XYZ12@12

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply